Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Mona Lisa Smile
If I had the opportunity, I would be a teacher just like Ms. Watson trying to persuade conservative young women to pursue their dreams instead of marrying the most eligible man they can find. She is all about the movement of women's rights and she wants people to know that there is so much more to women then being a good wife and I definitely admire that in her. Although not all the girls see eye to eye with her in the beginning, they slowly begin to see her guiding light and realize themselves that there is more to life then marrying the finest man and becoming the finest spouse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that Ms. Watson tried to help young women realize that their goal should not just be marriage, but something more. They received a good education. They needed to know that they had yet to reach their potential.
ReplyDelete